Sunday, September 26, 2010

Action

I made the decision yesterday that I wanted to return to the fold. Part of me still wants to remain true to the day's readings from the Divine Office, but do so less explicitly. I have access to a blog at school for school related purposes and I feel I have been preaching the Gospel with my actions, so now I will try to blog in that same spirit, promoting the Gospel in my writings without calling it the Gospel. Those familiar with the Gospel will likely see the connections. Those young in their faith can rest assured that nothing will be contrary to the Gospel.

My theme for the time being will focus on humility: removing the plank from one's own eye before trying to remove the speck from another's. This may be particularly appropriate as our country enters the height of the campaign season. The politicians with the most credibility are those transparent with their own work than those constantly calling on others to disclose this and that.

To follow my posts on workdays, go to http://websites.pdesas.org/stevensb

No comments:

Post a Comment