Sunday, December 12, 2010

Facebook

A while back, I took an indefinite hiatus from Farmville because I felt it was taking time away from family and work. Now I am starting to feel the same way about Facebook. I am looking for more and more quiet time for reflection and things like Facebook become a distraction (with Facebook being the greatest time consumer for me). So I am going to take an indefinite hiatus from Facebook as well. The last time I logged in was last week, and I had been logging in once a week. From my blog, I can still post to Facebook without getting sucked into surfing updates or chats. Therefore, this week I guess I resume my blog technically. I had missed it in some ways, although not everyday. Perhaps, I'll post once a week from now on, especially since I know some people have been checking in periodically looking for new posts. No matter what, I'll keep praying for you and your needs (whether I know you or your needs) and I trust many of you will keep me and my personal intentions in your prayers because I feel I am getting into challenges at work where I will need more grace than I currently have.

No comments:

Post a Comment