Saturday, July 8, 2023

Closing remarks

I hadn't forgotten about this blog, but I thought I had brought it to a conclusion when I made the decision to quit posting consistently. I guess I didn't. In any case, the reason or reasons (if I recall correctly) that I quit was/were (a) because I didn't want to provide anymore fire power to critics, (b) I wasn't getting the following I would need to publish a nonfiction book, and (c) I'm not a writer, as in I don't have to write to feel fulfilled -- others have to write whether it is being published or not. So, that's that for now. I am considering publishing shorter notes on LinkedIn because that seems to be the more common platform for someone like me to do such a thing compared to Blogger. I may not be the Napoleon Hill that writes a book, but maybe I could be one of the people that gets described in such a book by someone who better fits the definition of a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment