Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who would want to live here?

It's below zero without the wind chill factor today. It's not supposed to get above freezing for a while. It's days like this that makes me wish I lived somewhere warmer, but this is where I live. This is where God wants me. Actually, it's all rather relative because who would want to live anywhere down here if you are hoping to live in Heaven some day. The best place down here pales in comparison to Heaven. While we are here, we should strive to bring a little bit of Heaven to Earth spiritually. While you are doing that, it couldn't hurt to bring a little bit of the Caribbean to where ever you are or whoever you are with. You've heard of Christmas in July. Have a Fourth of July in January in your shorts and tank-top with a cook in on a George Foreman Grill (that's not a product placement that I got paid to write...it's just those little things are really that great on a day like this).

No comments:

Post a Comment