Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Filler

I am at a loss at what to post today, so I thought I would start with that and see if anything would come to me, but nothing has yet. Early yesterday, I went to the doctor's because I had a big spot spot in the middle of a big red spot in the back of my throat. It looked worse than strep throat, but it was just an ulcer, so I just have to deal with the pain for another two weeks. Late yesterday, my two older daughters went to the zoo for a special members' night with my wife, while I took our youngest to my parents, who were supposed to go with us, but cancelled because it was too hot. Today, nothing is planned. For posting purposes, I wish there was a question to answer because I need a prompt...or maybe this is God's way of saying I should get back to my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment