Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kat!

Kat's birthday was yesterday, so we called her while she was at my mom's house to sing "Happy Birthday" to her. Then we found out she had a party Wednesday that she was expecting us at, but we never remember getting a day or time, just where she thought she was going to hold it. Either way, we'll see her Sunday at my parents' house for her family party.

I didn't run yesterday because I was tired from the day before. Instead, I worked on identifying AR books in Destiny. It looks like it will be a 3 day job. The only real break I took was buying gift cards for Nancy while the girls (Claire and Sarah) were practicing cross country. Emily sat out today because she looked tired yesterday even before she had blood taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment