Saturday, March 3, 2012

GOP Race

My wife is no longer interested in hearing about any of this. She knows I supported Santorum when he was under 1% of the national vote and not even being invited to some debates. Now she knows I still support him even though she "knows" he doesn't have enough money to win. However, I don't think he needs as much money to win. He tied Romney in the Michigan primary by spending 1/6 of what Romney spent. That's because he has more donations to his campaign, even though those donations aren't as large amounts as Romney supporters can afford to give. What Santorum's supporters can do is vote and their votes are worth just as much, even though there isn't as much money behind those votes. Santorum has more people supporting him because he's the better person. That's why I want Santorum to win from among the candidates running. I actually would have liked Romney to have won over McCain in 2008, so I don't think Romney is bad. I just think Santorum is a little better than Romney. Either is better option than retaining Obama.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/exclusive-in-02-romney-touted-d-c-connections-federal-funds/?tr=y&auid=10384409

No comments:

Post a Comment