Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Committee Man

The Comittee Man and Woman's job is to make sure everything on the ballot is taken care of for thier local area. That way one can be sure that someone is running for every office. Of course, one of the positions not taken locally is the committee man and woman position. I have thought about volunteering for the Committee Man in the past, but I didn't want to register to be on the ballot because I didn't want to upset the person that had the job. So since no one has the job here and no one was appointed from the last time there was an election, I wrote myself in today. I wonder if a person can win with a single vote if no one else gets a vote or if there's a minimum number of votes required to make it official. I guess a committee man should know those kinds of things.

Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment