Saturday, June 4, 2016

Past Objectives

Early on I wrote about whatever was on my mind, often within the theme of what Mary said most recently at Medjugorje, but hat often became redundant, depending on how much time passed between messages. Then it became whichever Breviary reading appealed to me most, but those began to repeat with some of the daily readings being the same as the previous week. Then I focused on the divine office readings from the Bible, which only repeat every two years, when I expect new insights would be relevant. Finally, I just tried to blog about the readings from the Mass I was at last because that repeats every three years. Sometimes, of course, I just post certain requests to keep them at the top of my blog, so anyone who visited would be sure to see them.

I went back through all 225 posts, so now I can use this post as a bookmark that I don't have to go farther back if I decide to take this blog in yet another direction in the future. The direction I want this to take now is to be a record of what is going on in my life, but I'd also like to tie that to something in Scripture when I can. That's more for me, than for others, but it will be posted, so someone else may get something out of it. It will also be OK if the Scripture passages repeat because the connection will be different. I'd also like to go back and make connections to my past with Scripture by making 2 posts/day (one current and one past).

No comments:

Post a Comment