Thursday, July 21, 2016

Update

Nancy and I had another Engaged Encounter Weekend. We had Emily's birthday at the Children's Museum and Claire's birthday at Claire's. I've been thinking more about the political ads I've seen. Trump's criticized for making fun of a person with disabilities, but Clinton isn't criticized for killing unborn babies with disabilities. A Clinton supporter argued that Benghazi and a number of other common complaints about Clinton don't compare with complaints against Trump. I agree with Benghazi being trivial in comparison to her pro-choice stance and forcing workers to participate in abortions against their conscience. The things about Clinton I dislike most are all policy related. The common complaints about Trump (racist, sexist) are not policy related -- he's not going to support killing women or minorities like Clinton and her pro-choice allies support killing unborn babies. I suppose pro-choice people have hardened their hearts so they don't consider unborn babies people and can write off my arguments as irrelevant. There's nothing more I can do for them besides pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment