Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mysterious ways

http://igg.me/p/35725?a=279852&i=shlk

So I've been thinking more about the MacBeth film that my friend is making in LA for the big screen. Just like I supported my school's campaign for a grant, I feel I should do the same for a friend, so the link is above. For the time being, I intend to leave this link at the top of my page for the duration of the campaign, which is 82 more days. There's no specific Bible passage to relate to this because this is one of those topics that has been dominating my mind and was going to relate no matter what the passage was today. Of course, my intent has been to help others (through God's Word). However, the more time that passes, I think looking back at my posts is going to help me understand myself and my relationship with God better more so than it is going to help others.

God works in mysterious ways in the present that often become clearer with time. I was trying to do a good thing for others and end up doing more good for myself. At least it removed the plank from my eye, so that at a later time I may be able to better help others remove a bit of dirt from theirs through God's words and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment