Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Patient and Persistent

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PPF.HTM

You are never too young to do what's right. In today's reading, Jeremiah tries to make the excuse that he is too young to do what God wants him to do, but God God naturally convinces him that he can do it because God will be at his side. That is true for us as well. I am still hesitant to speak up at times because I am so much younger than some of my collegues at work. I have gained the trust of some and occasionally share my ideas with them, so that they can share the idea with others who may not consider it if it came from me. It's an effective strategy for me. I always get credit for it in the end. It's just a way around an obstacle that God provided for me. There probably isn't the same way around the obstacles facing you, but God is a way around the obstacles facing you that God is providing somehow. That way may be to wait it out, so be patient while being persistent in looking for the solution God wants you to find. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment